EXPERIENCE: 8+ years
DESCRIPTION: Under minimal direction, serves as the specialist for the department in the application of advanced concepts, principles and methods in the assigned area, coordinates and determines objectives for projects, and does other related duties as required. Is knowledgeable of state and local regulations. Must have the ability to organize assigned work and develop effective work methods.
EXMAPLES OF WORK/DUTIES:
- Coordinates, schedules and interprets assignments and budget.
- Supervises staff.
- Responsible for ensuring tasks are completed and coordination of deliverables.
- Organizes proposal preparation.
- Keeps informed of new developments and requirements affecting the organization and projects.
- Develops standards and guidelines.
- Responsible for maintaining licensure and keeping up with industry standards and software.
*Note: The examples of work for this title are for illustrative purposes only. A particular position using this title may not perform all duties listed in this job specification. Conversely, all duties performed on the job may not be listed.
REQUIREMENTS (EDUCATION, LICENSING, CERTIFICATIONS, ETC.):
- Possess a valid New Jersey driver’s license.
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate area of study.
- PE, PLS, or LLA.
- 8+ Years of related experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Proficient in AutoCAD