Red Bank, NJ
Design and construction administration of water and wastewater projects. There will also be a requirement to manage, direct, and supervise the work efforts of assigned staff and coordinate the technical and managerial direction provided by Management regarding scope, schedule, quality and budget of projects.
- Prepare effective work plans and man-hour budgets for approval by Department Manager.
- Monitor time schedules and capital cost budgets on projects to satisfy the client as well as control work and productivity.
- Responsible for the quality control/quality assurance process for assigned water and wastewater design projects.
- Oversee the work and productivity on assigned projects.
- Strive to achieve predetermined goals for profit, productivity targets, and schedule of deliverables.
- Develop, coordinate, and execute engineering methods for water and wastewater designs.
- Regular contact with professional engineering consultants, governmental agencies, involved communities and contractors in connection with the planning, design, and permitting of water and wastewater projects.
- Preparation of engineering calculations, plans, specifications, technical papers, and permit applications for water and wastewater pipe, pumping, and treatment facilities.
- Responsible for planning, designing and providing guidance in the development of water supply, transmission, and distribution projects. Develops and reviews conceptual drawings related to infrastructure design.
- Develops and reviews construction documents and specifications.
- Responsible for studies, preparing designs, and contract documents for wastewater and water supply infrastructure projects.
- Review of utility connection applications for municipal and utility authority clients.
- Bachelor of Science degree in the environmental engineering, or civil engineering.
- PE license is required.
- 7-10 years of experience in the civil/environmental engineering field with concentration in water/wastewater design.
- Experience with AutoCAD is desired.